Lifetime Achievement Award
Tom Pritzker of Hyatt Hotels Corporation and The Pritzker Organization, was honored with the prestigious Lifetime Achievement Award at the Americas Lodging Investment Summit (ALIS) in 2018. This prominent award is presented to an individual who has made significant contributions to the hospitality industry through their actions, deeds, and great accomplishments.
Deal of the Year Awards
The Americas Lodging Investment Summit (ALIS), honored the executives and companies responsible for the most influential hotel industry deals in 2017 with the prestigious ALIS awards. The winners were announced on Wednesday, January 24th, during the ALIS conference, which ran from January 22-24, 2018 at the JW Marriott and Microsoft Theater at L.A. LIVE. Nominees for the awards are evaluated based on outstanding business performance in various industry sectors.
ALIS Development of the Year 2017
• Full Service – InterContinental Downtown Los Angeles
• Select/Limited Service – Moxy Times Square in New York, New York
ALIS Single Asset Transaction of the Year 2017
• US$25M & Under – The Stiles Hotel in Miami Beach, Florida
• Over US$25M – The Ritz-Carlton Bacara, Santa Barbara in Goleta, California
ALIS Merger & Acquisition of the Year 2017
• RLJ Lodging Trust acquired FelCor Lodging Trust
ALIS Jack A. Shaffer Financial Advisor of the Year 2017
• Daniel C. Peek, Sr. Managing Director – Head of the Global Hospitality Group, HFF