ALIS Press Registration
A limited number of press registrations are distributed to credentialed media. To be considered, media must meet all of the guidelines below:
Which Media Qualify
To be qualified as press, the person must work for a legitimate news organization that covers the hotel, real estate or financial industry. The news publication must be distributed (either via mail, electronically or TV, cable or radio broadcast) and must be able to provide audited circulation statistics if requested. Blogs and website postings are not considered to be news publications.
To be qualified as press you must:
1. Work for a legitimate news organization that covers the hotel, tourism, real estate or financial industry
2. Carry the title of full time Writer, Journalist , Editor or News Correspondent
3. Your news must be distributed via print, electronically (not a blog or web post), television, cable or radio broadcast
4. You must be able to provide audited circulation statistics, if requested along with a copy of your latest publication
5. Provide a copy of your business card
6. If you are a freelance writer, you must provide a letter of assignment from the editor of the assigning publication on its masthead.
Press registrations must be approved by ALIS organizers in advance of the event. Click here to request more information.