The newest conference to be launched by BHN and AH&LA under the ALIS umbrella, ALIS Law focuses on current legal matters of interest to hotel owners and operators. ALIS Law concentrates on the “day after” the deal closes and the many legal issues owners and operators face. ALIS Law will be applying for MCLE credits in California for the 2017 program. Past ALIS Law conferences offered over 5 hours of MCLE credits. Click here for more information.
Key 2016 Statistics:
● 142 registered delegates
● 1/3 delegates were General Counsel and their teams
● 39% of companies were owners, brands, and operators
ALIS Makes a Difference!
Perhaps the most meaningful and unique part of ALIS is its organizational purpose. The hosts of the conference are committed to contributing a significant portion of the net proceeds of the event to educating future leaders in the hospitality industry. Benefiting from the event is the American Hotel & Lodging Educational Foundation (AH&LEF). By attending ALIS, you will be supporting the education of the hospitality industry’s future leaders.
- 29 Sep 2016Shatterproof Challenge at ALIS
- 31 Aug 2016FelCor Co-Founder to Receive ALIS Lifetime Achievement Award
- 19 May 2016ALIS 2017 Planning is Underway